2c: Managing Classroom Procedures and Materials with a "Pencil Tree"

How often do you loan students a pencil and never see it again? Every time I give the students a test I loan them a pencil from the "Pencil Tree"
Pencil tree and sign out sheet

the student signs out the pencil and crosses their name off when it is returned. By storing the pencils in the "Tree."
missing pencils
all pencils returned!
By the way...my students love that they have Mirado Black Warrior pencils to use...they just love the name and it's easy to see if it is my pencil or theirs. You can buy Mirado Black Warriors by clicking on the image here:

 I can quickly look and see if all were returned. It saves class time and I never lose a pencil!

 This post originally featured on ballinwithballing.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modeling Mitosis with Oreo Cookies 1e: Designing Coherent Instruction

Charlotte Danielson in Action

Ugly Sweaters and Vocabulary Review