4f: Showing Professionalism by hanging your degrees and certifications in the classroom

   Show that you are a certified professional by posting your college degrees in your classroom.
above SmartBoard

front board
I scanned and printed new copies of my actual degrees and hung them on the front wall in the room. 
You can buy diploma frames here:


(My originals are in my office at home). Every professional I know whether they are a dentist, doctor, accountant, etc. hangs their degrees on the wall...why don't teachers?


my Master of Science Education degree

I do now.
This post originally featured on ballinwithballing.blogspot.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modeling Mitosis with Oreo Cookies 1e: Designing Coherent Instruction

Ugly Sweaters and Vocabulary Review

Charlotte Danielson in Action