Artichoke Bread..holy cow!

image from Crumb blog
I made this tonight and I just wanted to let you know...holy cow!!! That's some good stuff!
You know the kinda food that you finish eating because you are full, full, full...and then you go back and hour later. Yep, I'm eating more right now. Here's the website with the original recipe.

 http://www.crumbblog.com/2011/09/secret-recipe-club-1-killer-artichoke-bread.html

The only changes I made: I used a bag of Trader Joes Frozen Artichokes
 (no italian salad dressing...like in the jarred kind) and I used plain greek yogurt instead of the sour cream. Enjoy!

posted on ballinwithballing.blogspot.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modeling Mitosis with Oreo Cookies 1e: Designing Coherent Instruction

Charlotte Danielson in Action

Ugly Sweaters and Vocabulary Review