4e: Growing a Developing Professionally at the NYSCATE Digital Wave Conference

The Digital Wave conference is tomorrow and it is one of my favorite days of the school year. I find it exhilarating to learn about new tool and ideas and to be around people who want to learn the same. This year I am presenting at two different sessions.
The first one is called "Moodle on Fire" and it consists of a panel of teachers who have figured out how powerful Moodle and online learning can be in the classroom. Even though we may run our classes differently, we want to share our experiences with others so they would be afraid to stretch their teaching style and try a new tool like Moodle.
My second presentation is called "Whoa! I didn't know Google could do that!"
and I will be showing others some of the neat new things that you can do with Google. Including blogging and making money, advanced searches, creating and using forms, turning forms into graded quizzes.
Even though the conference is tomorrow, I am sharing my presentation now so it will be ready for tomorrow.  I hope to see you there!


originally posted on ballinwithballing.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modeling Mitosis with Oreo Cookies 1e: Designing Coherent Instruction

Ugly Sweaters and Vocabulary Review

Charlotte Danielson in Action