Presenting at NYSCATE's Digital Learning Summit 2014




On Monday March 31st I had the wonderful opportunity to present at the Digital Leadership Conference in Liverpool, NY. Many of the attendees were school district administrators from all over New York State. I am very grateful that NYSCATE believes in teachers like me and helps teachers to learn new and innovative ways to motivate students in the classroom. 
Online learning is something that I could talk about for hours (literally) and I ran out of time to cover my entire presentation so I have shared my presentation here.




From the Trenches: Life in a Blended Learning Classroom 

Presenter: Amy Balling is NABT's 2013 Outstanding Biology Teacher of the Year for New York State.

This session will address triumphs and struggles faced in the past four years of running a blended Regents biology class. We will take a look at how online learning helps to address the needs of the students in a mixed classroom with students at various levels of ability. You will walk away with cost-effective strategies and free tools to enhance your traditional classroom and get you on your way to creating your own blended learning environment.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modeling Mitosis with Oreo Cookies 1e: Designing Coherent Instruction

Ugly Sweaters and Vocabulary Review

Charlotte Danielson in Action